New COVID-19 Trading Conditions & Restrictions from June 1st 2020
In response to the Government’s covid-19 restrictions and for the safety of clients and staff, we have implemented the following new measures at Bronzalicious Neutral Bay.
- We are adhering to the strict one person per 4sqm rules and no more than 10 clients/staff at any one time.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival and you will also be required to complete a health screening form prior to your treatment.
- All therapists will be wearing single use gloves, aprons, and masks/shields in all treatments.
- We require that you re-schedule your appointment if you are showing any symptoms of cold/flu or sickness.
- We request that you arrive with clean sanitised hands before entering the clinic. And repeat this process on arrival at reception and upon leaving the salon.
- We require you come to your appointment alone, with no babies, children, or others.
- We request that you only bring necessary items to your appointment ie phone/keys/wallet preferrably in a disposable bag.
- We will only be accepting pre-booked appointments, no walk-in appointments.
- We no longer take cash payments.
- We encourage online or click & collect for skincare and retail purchases.
- We ask that you adhere to social distancing measures while in common areas, we have clearly marked these out for your safety.
- If you are early to your appointment, we ask that you patiently wait outside, in your car or support a local cafe and buy a coffee. We would appreciate you arriving no more than 5mins before your appointment time.
- In addition to our already strict hygiene measures, we have increased these by ensuring that after each appointment all rooms and surfaces are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant. This includes but is not limited too, salon beds, bench tops, floors, treatment room seats, equipment, door handles & switches.
- All common areas are cleaned multiple times daily with hospital grade disinfectant.
- We encourage all staff and clients to download the COVIDSafe App and have it open/on during salon appointments.
Thank you for your support and understanding, and we are thrilled to be able to be OPEN and look after you again.
LOVE Mel and the Bronzalicious Team xxx